Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sneak Peak: Lydia & Brylee

This past Sunday I had the pleasure of hanging out with Lydia and her adorable little girl, Brylee. Lydia and her husband live in Texas, so we decided to shoot a few photos on a gorgeous Sunday in Mountain Brook while she was visiting family.

I told you the little one was quite the cutie pie didn't I?
And seems to be quite the future shopper. Interior Design to be exact.


Because Lydia's husband, TJ is in the Air Force, we decided to do a few tribute shots to him in his boots. It seems Brylee's feet were a bit too small to give her much balance...
Did I mention she knows her ABCs and isn't even 2 years old yet?
Lydia introduced me to the "boot shoot" idea for her hubs, and I was thrilled to help her capture a few in TJ's boots herself. (We couldn't let Brylee have all the fun)
Thank you for such a fun afternoon girls! Other than the Alabama heat/humidity/misery, it was a great time & I enjoyed finally spending time with that precious little girl! Thanks for sharing your lives for the afternoon, and have a safe trip back home!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment