Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sneak Peek: The Bradford Family

This last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting up with Mitch & Britney to get some family shots at the Botanical Gardens. It was a scorcher (typical for Alabama summers). That heat was quickly forgotten when a very large black cloud ascended above her extended family just as we assembled every one together for a group shot. All 24 of them (yes, 24) were soaking wet, but thankfully they hung around for me to capture a few moments they can't possibly forget.

Here's a few from our time in the sun

Little Layton lit up every time mom & dad decided it was time to play! She's a big fan of swinging in between them....and of airplane as you can see
Thinking it was swing time again...
They are a gorgeous family aren't they?
This little family member found the rain to be quite the fun surprise! That's the right attitude to have when the sky falls I suppose. She was loving every minute of it.......and I'll take it she isn't one to be camera shy.

Mitch & Britney,
I had such a fun Saturday evening with you all. It was my pleasure getting to meet sweet Layton for the first time in person after seeing her photos these past few years. Thank you for trusting me with your memories, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

Thank your sweet family for me as well. What a great group of people to have in your lives!

x x x

1 comment: