Monday, May 3, 2010

Mandy's Maternity Sneak Peek

This past weekend was my favorite shoot so far. Probably because one of my best friends looked happier than I'd ever seen her! This gorgeous girl is expecting a little one in July, and her name is Chloe. I simply can't wait to meet her and I know I'll fall in love instantly if she's anything like her momma.
She was glowing, and I was amazed at how tiny she's stayed . She has the cutest tummy you've ever seen.
I was IN LOVE with these little guys! they were absolutely adorable!


How stunning is this nursery? Just my taste.
If I knew my belly would be this darn cute, I'd have one tomorrow

Mandy, thanks for trusting my little hobby to capture this special time in yours and colby's life. I love you so very much and can't wait to meet my adopted niece here in a few months. You are such a blessing to have in my life and I can't thank you enough for sharing this time with me. I love you
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment