Monday, March 14, 2011

wedding//OLIVEIRA

Wow! March 5th was quite the day for a wedding. Forecast? Extreme thunder storms followed by a mild chance of BUCKETS of rain. This is the part where I panic! Not because I'm worried we won't get any shots. I panic bc I might have a "panicky" bride by my side for an entire afternoon. Brianna couldn't have proven me more wrong. She was a DELIGHT and God blessed her and James with an absolutely beautiful wedding day. My husband even helped as usual. Can you beat that? PS: ASK me about who did her flowers. Why? B/c not only does the owner share my name (Sunnie Leigh Graydon of Swanky Petals) BUT she did my wedding as well. Nothing but the best comes from Swanky Petals.

Brianna & James, you ROCK! Seriously, I could not have dreamed of a better/sweeter/awesome couple to have spent my rainy Saturday with. Love you guys & a big congratulations from me and Mr. Jones
Xx

1 comment:

  1. These turned out FABULOUS!!! I love them SUNNY...I couldn't agree with you more. I love you

    ReplyDelete