Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Love

Photobucket

Before prices increase, I thought I'd share a little early Valentine with you all for being so amazing! Whether you recently got engaged, are expecting a little one, or simply want to celebrate with someone you love, now is the time to book a lifestyle session! Set the date for your 2011 session with me before February 14th and not only can you keep my current rates, but I'll send you a little Valentine myself. Lilac Avenue candles are quickly becoming a favorite of mine, so to the first 6 who email a session request, I'll include one of my favorite candles in your package delivery as a little extra something. If it were up to me, I'd force you to pick lavender, but since we're not the same person, I'll let you pick the scent you'd like too. Happy Valentine's Day (I'm only a month early saying that, right?). To book your session email me at sunny@asunnyphoto.com or simply comment on this post.

Xx

Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment