Saturday, April 24, 2010

Smith Family Sneak Peak

Sunday I spent the afternoon with Haley, her sister Kristen, and their adorable children! There were a total of five little ones running around, proving to me that a group shot without any silly faces might be quite the task!

This blue eyed handsome thing is Haley's youngest boy, Levi. Who says you can't get a great shot during a wardrobe change in the grass?
Meet 3 month old is named Esther (my favorite book of the Bible by the way). She was an absolute treat to spend the afternoon with & even let me play dress up with her later that afternoon.
Sawyer, her older brother was quite the model. Girls will be going crazy over this one before you know it, Haley!
How gorgeous is their cousin Rosemary? She was on an adventure, but stopped to let me see the boo boo on her leg.
I told you we played dress up! I couldn't resist putting that tutu on Esther for a few shots


Haley & Kristen,

Thank you for allowing me to take some photos of your beautiful children! They were such fun to spend a gorgeous Sunday afternoon with.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment